The french government attempts to privatise the post service. 2,5 million people rejected this plan in an informal public referendum in October. Nevertheless Sarkozy’s government wants to pass the law to privatise the post in November. More than 60 organisations have organised a national committee to stop the privatisation. The national committee is leafleting outside post offices and organising a demonstrations for October 31st and November 2nd. The campaign to keep the post private also includes sending 4 million postcards to the French president to remind him of the rejection of the privatisation in the referendum.
Search Tees SWP
- Napavine Naper Naperian Naperville Naphtali Naphthylamine black d Napier Napier's bones Napier's rods Napierian Napierian logarithm Naples Naples red Naples yellow Napoleon Napoleon I Napoleon II Napoleon III Napoleon blue Napoleonana Napoleonic Napoleoni on Leadership and the student movement
- Damon on london demo against education cuts
- Damon on Right to Work demo
- CJ on Purple Ed’s first speech as leader of the Labour party
- Damon on Purple Ed’s first speech as leader of the Labour party